Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When Donut Meets Cupcake!

This cupcake is like a jelly donut within a cupcake swirled with buttercream topped with donut glaze. Well actually that's exactly what it is, Here are the details.....vanilla cupcake filled with raspberry jam swirled with coffee buttercream made with Dunkin Donuts Coffee (because we all know America runs on Dunkin!) then the cupcake is covered in warm vanilla donut glaze. mmmm.
Now for the name of this cupcake, a few ran through my mind Raspberry Rush Hour, Monday Morning Mantra..nahhh! One thing is for sure I have a fond affection for glaze donuts and Latin music and keeping with the theme of giving my cupcakes Latin inspired names the only logical name for this cupcake is ...ENRIQUE IGLAZESIAS!! I know, I know corny but cute.

No comments:

01 09 10