Sunday, October 19, 2008

They're One!!

Justin and Kyan (my little, little,cousins)







Time goes so fast, it seems like just yesterday my family and I were eagerly awaiting the arrival of these adorable twins, memories of the doctors whisking them past us in the waiting room so fast that we could barely get a glimpse of the hair on their little heads.




Well Now They're One and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate this day with them and even more excited to make their very First Birthday Cake!!
I can't forget to add that the entire idea for the theme of this cake came when my little one Bianca said "Mommy, you should make a cake with Kyan and Justin sitting next to each other in a basketball outfit and a football outfit, with candy and toys all around them" I told her that sounded perfect to me. So that is exactly what I did.....of course with Bianca right by my side making sure I create her vision the right way!





















No comments:

01 09 10